Monday, May 16, 2016

How To Remove Eye Makeup Without Makeup Remover

Remove eye makeup: Here are 6 easy to make home made hacks for removing your eye makeup! You can find all of these ingredients lying around your house and in your local health food store. So Here is the 6 Amazing way you wanted to know on "How To Remove Eye Makeup Without Makeup Remover"  

How To Remove Eye Makeup Without Makeup Remover
I have tried each of these on myself and they all work just as good as any eye makeup remover I have bought at the drug store. Try them out for yourself and let me know how they work for you!

Step 1: Avocado

I found a lot of recipes for eye makeup remover that called for avocado oil.  I had some avocados lying around the kitchen...thus avocado oil!
For this I just took a q-tip and swabbed the avocado.  You don't need to get a chunk of avocado on the q-tip, just coat it in the oil from the avocado.

Step 2: No-Tears Baby Shampoo

Just add a drop of baby shampoo (I like Johnson's Baby Shampoo!) to a cotton pad or swab to remove eye makeup.
I bought this bottle and it has lasted a couple years! What a great deal if you consider how much money you pay for eye makeup remover!

Step 3: Hair Conditioner

You already have it in your bathroom... Its a great thing to remove eye makeup. It won't hurt you.
Just a little dab of hair conditioner does the job!

Step 4: Shortening

Shortening?
Its just vegetable oil and it keeps your skin soft. When your makeup remover runs out just run to your kitchen for some makeshift eye makeup remover. I used Crisco brand shortening. 

Step 5: Petrolum Jelly

A little bit goes a long way!
Petrolum Jelly is a safe way to remove your water proof makeup. Use just a small amount to remove your eye makeup then go ahead and dab some on your lips! 


Use a wipe. Remove the first layer of makeup from your skin and gently from your eye area. “Many of my friends and clients love a wipe and use nothing else,” says Greenberg. “I appreciate a wipe as opposed to going to bed with a full face of makeup on, but it really is best to cleanse afterwards.” Greenberg thinks Avon Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex ($5) and MAC Wipes ($20) do the best job.

Wash with a cleanser for your skin type. “I’ve noticed if the cleanser works up to a foam, more of my eye makeup will come off through the process,” she says.


You diligently remove your makeup before you go to sleep every night. Smart habit—but all that wiping and pulling could be damaging the delicate skin around your eyes and causing wrinkles. Watch this video from PopSugar Beauty to see how to remove your eye makeup the most gentle way possible to keep your skin looking young. Bonus: You don't need those pricey wipes to do the job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment